Join HPCLC Today!
- Formal ROI
- Discounted Member Rate
- Regulatory & Legal
- Government Relations
- Transportation & Logistics
- Provider Relations
- Industry Benchmarking Industry Focused Organization
- Opportunity to Develop Business Relationships
- Networking HPCLC
Membership Committee Mission
- Promote the commitment of the Health and Personal Care Logistics Conferences to intellectual leadership in global supply chain management
- Expand the membership of the Health and Personal Care Logistics Conference, benefiting existing and new members
- Convey knowledge and sharing of best-in-class business practices with member companies in the health and personal care industries and participating service providers
- Pursue positive intellectual, social, and technological change in the logistics industry
- Utilize corporate, academic, service providers and trade press connections in disseminating information and ideas
- Be a catalyst in research and applications:
- Changes in state, national, and global economies, and the explosive growth of communication, knowledge, regulatory compliance, and technology drive our thoughts. Our mission reflects the increasing complexity of the challenges ahead for healthcare, member companies, and our service providers.
The Conference is committed to help members improve their professionalism, their sources of information, and their technical knowledge. To participate in our coordinated industry effort and become part of HPCLC as a shipper member please contact us or click here to join HPCLC today!
Are you a service provider and want to participate in HPCLC? You can support the conference by attending the conference, joining the service provider council, or by sponsoring the conference.